Join us for SCRID’s
December 7, 2013
Earn CEUs and share some Holiday Cheer!
Trouble signing in? We have moved our memberships to Wild Apricot!
For current members, please check your inbox or junk email for your log in and password information.
Then, click on Join/Renew above to sign in and update your membership.
New members can click on Join/Renew and follow instructions to sign up.
Questions? Contact Fern at email@example.com.
Welcome to SCRID’s new Website!
- The new events calendar in the right-hand panel
- A new “Organizational Member” info button in the top menu
- All former access to documents and committee work – including procedures for requesting CEUs from the CMP committee (see “News” and “Earn CUS” above)
- A member-friendly contact page, including pictures of SCRID’s leadership
- Photo Gallery
- Member online directory
- (Members in good standing may be added to the directory by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your directory info.)
RID Announces Results of Deaf-Parented Member-at-Large Bylaws Amendment Referendum
November 25, 2013
We now share the results of the Deaf-Parented Member-at-Large position on the RID Board of Directors. The voting period started September 15th and ended November 15th. Of all votes cast, 2/3 in favor is required for the motion to pass.
President Whitcher worked with RID’s Parliamentarian to confirm the following numbers.
Total number of votes cast: 1,283
2/3 totals (66.6666%): 856
Total votes in favor: 851
Total votes opposed: 432
RID Board of Directors
Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf, Inc.
333 Commerce Street
Alexandria, VA 22314
Both Effective January 1, 2014
RID Board of Directors has completed the interim appointment process:
Message from RID President Dawn Whitcher