2016 NAD/RID Region V Conference
July 5 – July 9, 2015
Go to Region V News for updates.
Click here to register as Conference Committee Member
Congratulations to the new SCRID 2015-2017 board!
- President – Peggy Huber
- Vice President – Ty Blake-Holden
- Treasurer – Cindy Herbst
- Secretary – Beth D’Addario
- Member-at-Large (Deaf) – Tiffany Green
The following positions are listed as currently open and unfilled*:
- Member-At-Large: Interpreter of Deaf Parents
- Member-At-Large: Diversity
For a description of these new board positions, please go to:
If you are interested in contributing to your profession in this meaningful way, please contact Peggy Huber by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Consider yourself or a well-qualified colleague!
New SCRID Bylaws Revision Approval Results
The new SCRID bylaws revision was approved via mail referendum
- Quorum was met (8 people or more) – 42 people submitted ballots
- 92% voted to adopt the revision
- To view the revision, please go to http://scrid.org/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Revised-Proposed-Bylaws-Draft-March16-2015.pdf
Anna Witter-Merithew with an update on the Risk Assessment
President Dawn Whitcher announces new Region V Representative
Executive Director Transition Team Update
V-Logs and Transcripts updated regularly